Journal of Systems Science and Mathematical Sciences, established in 1981, is a monthly mathematics journal that is publicly published both domestically and overseas; ISSN 1000-0577; CN 11-2019/O1. The journal is a core journal of Chinese science and technology. The journal is included in the U.S. “Current Mathematical Publications”, U.S. “Mathematical Reviews”, Russia “Abstract Journals”, Japanese “Journal of Science and Technology Literature”, Germany ”Zentralblatt für Mathematik”, Abstract of Chinese academic journals, Chinese Mathematical Abstracts, China Science Citation Database, CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), Wanfang Database and other important domestic and foreign databases.
1) The author's contributions must be original works. The contributions and their key contents have never been published before. Multiple contributions are prohibited. No plagiarism, reference information should be clearly indicated in the cited point of view; The data in this paper are authentic and reliable, without deception, and academic misconduct such as forgery, tampering or plagiarism shall be strictly prohibited.
2) All signed authors must contribute to the research of the paper, and not omit qualified authors; Corresponding authors should ensure that the published papers are authorized and agreed by the co-authors, and there is no signature dispute; Change of authorship order before publication must obtain the consent of co-authors to ensure the accuracy of authorship rights.
3) The paper or research funding information should be indicated in the original manuscript; Other sources of support or assistance for the publication of the paper or persons who are not qualified to sign the paper should be clearly stated in the acknowledgements.
4) Modify or withdraw the manuscript: the author has the right to modify the content of the manuscript before acceptance; Before the paper is published, the author should not make major changes to the conclusive research results and methods in the paper. Instead, the author can revise the statement, data and format in the paper. The author should inform the editor of any errors discovered at any time. After the editor's approval, the manuscript that needs to be modified should be revised within the specified time and returned to the editor. If the revision time is overdue, you can explain the details to the editor. Without reasonable explanation, manuscripts will be withdrawn. If the author withdraws by himself, he/she must submit a retraction application to the editor. Articles suspected of academic misconduct, such as those reported by others or rechecked by the software system of academic misconduct, are confirmed to have academic misconduct problems by experts and will be withdrawn by the Journal. As for the academic misconduct of published manuscripts, journal issued a retraction statement in the regular issue, and put the author on the blacklist of authors of the journal, and no longer accept his manuscripts within five years.
1) Comments should be objective and fair, definitive opinions on the academic value and whether the paper can meet the publication standards should be given, avoiding ambiguous comments.
2) Respect for diverse academic views, do not make rude, aggressive comments; Serious scientific misconduct should be feedback to the editorial office faithfully.
3) If the work or method is not so familiar to make a peer review, please inform the editorial office to make adjustment; For paper with conflicts in interests or having shared benefits, avoidance of peer review is required.
4) When a peer review invitation is accepted, the review comments should be presented within the planning time; hinders or delays for completion of review should be notified to the editorial office in time.
1) Be responsible to ensure the justice of review and reduce bias; Make efforts to ensure the timely process for contribution by arranging peer review and publication promptly, especially for papers with important findings.
2) Ensure the journal publication on time with schedule; Report novel and authentic researches, give priority to publication of frontier and hot issues; Academic misconducts, such as plagiarism, duplication, are definitely rejected.
3) A suitable and competent reviewers’ database should be established and maintained; Quality of reviewing tasks by reviews/editorial board members should be objectively recorded and evaluated.
4) Feedback the experts’ review comments to the author timely; Coordinate academic discussions and communications between the author and reviewer; Offensive or defamatory comments are rejected; The author’s appeal on the final decision is accepted.
The journal does not charge any fee for manuscript processing.
All papers to be published should go through the process of peer reviews to ensure the integrity of the scholarly records.
The journal adopts a single-blind review process. Peer review experts need to review papers objectively and impartially. The standard for judging papers is academic quality, and personal criticism of authors is not allowed.
A paper is to be published on the journal after peer review and correction and the copyright is transferred to the editorial office of the journal according to the relevant laws or regulations. The exclusive right of use belongs to the editorial department. The editorial office may translate, adapt and compile the work or use parts of it to derivate other works. After publishing, the author agreed to automatically transfer copyrights to the journal, including electronic publishing, multimedia publishing, web publishing and other rights in the form of publishing.